Wednesday, April 4, 2012

am i born 2 live a sad life

assalamualaikum...
i feel so jealous with all my friends...
they look happy with their life...
but i...???
suck..!!
maybe that was hardship that Allah want 2 test me...
but how can i face it continuously...
i need someone 2 share this...
but i dont want 2 cause trouble 2 anyone...
especially my mum or my close friends...
they deserve their happy life...
why i should share my bullshit story...
not fair 2 them i think...
sometime i want 2 give up with my life...
maybe suicide...
but it will cause me bigger problem...
i dont know what else 2 do...
now...,,i just keep quiet in class...
just play with my hndphone...
just 2 show that i m busy with my "happy life"...
life is suck when u flow with d sadness...
but i dont hve other choice than just flow with it n pretending 2 be d happiest person in this universe...

No comments:

Post a Comment